The Rachael Ray Yum-o! Nonstick Bakeware 2-Piece Meatloaf Pan Set is an ingenious kitchen gadget that allows you to cook juicy, succulent meatloaf without extra sogginess from excess fat.
With the handy insert, you can easily drain away fat and other juices from Rach's Veal and Sage Meatloaf, leaving extra calories to spend on the delicious Gorgonzola Gravy. Take out the insert and you've got a perfect bread pan to bake Rach's delish Paté or sweet Nutella Swirled Banana Bread. The nonstick coating on these pans is longlasting, so no matter how many loaves you bake, they'll pop out of the baker with ease. And the durable steel construction won't warp and is oven safe up to 450°F. The grippy handle on the loaf pan allows for a confident grasp, even with oven mitts, and best of all, a portion of the proceeds from this purchase goes to Rachael’s nonprofit organization, Yum-o!, that helps kids and their parents develop healthy relationships with food and cooking. This meatloaf pan as well as Rachael’s other cookware and bakeware collections will add fun to every kitchen.
- This pan features a handy insert that allows fats to drain away when making meatloaf; remove the insert to bake quick breads and more.
- This nonstick bakeware is made from durable, warp-resistant carbon steel for everyday use.
- For easy cleanup, this meatloaf pan has long-lasting nonstick for excellent food release.
- Bold-colored grippy handles provide a confident grasp
- A portion of the proceeds from this purchase goes to Yum-o! ®, Rachael Ray’s nonprofit organization that helps kids and their parents develop healthy relationships with food and cooking.
- Oven Safe to 450°F
- Quality Assurance Guarantee