For big bold flavor, both in your food and your table decor, serve Rach's Potato-Tot Topped Shepherd's Pie served in the Rachael Ray Stoneware Casseroval 2.75-Quart Covered Baking Dish.
Serve sweet potato mash for a holiday dinner or bake up Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin Mac 'n Cheese in this sturdy stoneware dish. It's ideal for casseroles, crisps or more. The wide, flared handles make the casseroval easy to carry and, with matching cover, you can bring your meals easily from the oven to the table with ease for a warm dinner and delightful presentation. The durable stoneware has a colorful red nonporous glaze that doesn't react with food, so your food will stay warmer longer and won't stick to the surface. Have extra Meaty Baked Ziti? You can freeze it directly in this Rachael Ray Stoneware Casseroval 2.75-Quart Covered Baking Dish and then pop it in the microwave for a treat another day. The contemporary baker looks great with the other colorful items in Rach's kitchen collections.
- This covered casserole is made of sturdy stoneware construction and finished with a brilliant ceramic glaze inside and out.
- Wide handles offer a confident grip even with bulky oven mitts, and a tight-fitting lid seals in heat and moisture.
- The design makes it oven-to-table friendly; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Safe for use in the microwave as well as the freezer.
- The vibrant color is great for coordinating with many other Rachael Ray kitchen pieces.
- Oven Safe to 500°F
- Quality Assurance Guarantee