For a tasty and attractive one-pot meal, try Rach's Roasted Mushrooms, Parsnip, Potatoes and Spinach Casserole in the Rachael Ray Stoneware Casseroval 4.25-Quart Covered Baking Dish.
Perfect for entertaining or having a family feast, this spacious, sturdy stoneware is ideal for casseroles, crisps or more. The wide, flared handles make the casseroval dish easy to carry around and, with matching cover, you can carry your warm sweet potato mash or Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin Mac 'n Cheese to share with friends and neighbors at the next potluck. The durable stoneware has a colorful green nonporous glaze that doesn't react with food, so your food will stay warmer longer and won't stick to the surface. And because the Rachael Ray Stoneware Casseroval 4.25-Quart Covered Baking Dish is oven safe up to 500°F, your meal can go straight from the oven to the table for a delicious dinner! And feel free to make a double batch of Meaty Baked Ziti. You can freeze leftovers directly in this casseroval and then pop it in the microwave for a treat another day. The contemporary baker looks great with the other colorful items in Rach's kitchen collections.
- Durable stoneware construction features bold color and distinctive flared edges to add pizzazz to every kitchen and table.
- Wide handles are comfortable to grasp and make it easy to transfer dishes from oven to table; convenient lid seals in heat and moisture.
- Microwave and freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe
- The baking dish coordinates well with many other items in the Rachael Ray collections.
- Oven Safe to 500°F
- Quality Assurance Guarantee