Rachael Ray Rise 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Red
With bright, red interiors, these two-tone dishes will jazz up any meal, whether entertaining for special occasions or enjoying a cozy meal for two. With four sets of dinner plates, salad plates, bowls and mugs, this collection combines style and function that you can enjoy for years to come. The sturdy porcelain construction of these stoneware dishes can stand up to heavy use, and are dishwasher safe, making cleanup a cinch. The Rachael Ray Rise Stoneware 16-Piece Dinnerware Set is designed to feature clever shapes that are easy to hold. With non-reactive stoneware construction, hot food stays warmer longer, so your whole family savor a bubbly mac n' cheese or a warm cup of coffee, no matter how long it takes. The dishes can also be popped in the microwave for extra heat-ups or easily warming leftovers. Rachael's delightful Rise collection can be mixed and matched for your own unique and colorful table setting that is full of personality.
- The dinnerware set comes in a variety of bold, two-tone hues that add color to all types of table settings.
- Rachael Ray® dinnerware pieces combine style and function with clever shapes that are easy to hold.
- This stoneware is non-reactive and holds heat, so foods and beverages stay warmer longer.
- All pieces are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Use to entertain a crowd for that important special occasion or a relaxed meal during the week.
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
- Clean and Care: Dishwasher Safe
- Includes: Four 11-Inch Dinner Plates, Four 8.75-Inch Salad Plate , Four 6.25-Inch Cereal Bowls , Four 12-Ounce Mugs
- Made In: China
- Made Of: Stoneware
- Weight: 19.7 lb.
- Color: Red
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
- Reds My Favorite Color
- Very Durable
- Family Dinners
Never used Rachel Ray products. Gift was from my sister for Christmas. Love, love, love them. I would love to see more products that could go with the set for dinner placing such as gravy boats, cream and sugar sets and also utensils as well as salt n pepper shakers. Beautiful line Rachel Ray you definitely have me sold - I will be purchasing now.
- Attractive Design
- Dishwasher Safe
- Good Food Capacity
- Daily Use
After very little use, a dinner plate developed a large crack.
My daughter reports that she really loves her new dishes which were a combo early birthday
and Christmas gift.
Love this set. They feel heavy duty & I love the way they look (so does my husband). The only problem I had, was one of the mugs were broken when I opened the box....but as a coffee drinker, I already have quite a collection of mugs, so it wasn't a big deal to lose one ( not worth the hassle to replace it, specially since I bought 2 sets, still leaving me with 7 mugs.)