Rachael Ray Porcelain II Nonstick 12-Piece Set, Orange Gradient
With vibrant colors and a sturdy porcelain construction, the Rachael Ray Porcelain II Nonstick 12-Piece Set will outfit your kitchen with long-lasting stovetop essentials that will never go out of style.
These sturdy cookware and bakeware dishes promote even heating for perfect results, whether searing steaks or cooking a creamy risotto. With essential shapes and sizes, you can cook up a delightful dinner for guests or whip up a special meal for the family, with style and ease thanks to Rachael's clever designs. The small saucepan is perfect for gravy, while the skillets can easily handle anything from poached salmon to egg frittatas. Tenderize juicy meatballs in the saute pan and add them to the stockpot for a tasty Veal Meatball and Broccoli Rabe Stoup. The tempered glass lids allow you to monitor your meals without releasing heat and moisture. And the colorful rubberized handles are dual riveted for strength, so you can transfer from oven or stovetop to the table with no fuss. Two durable nonstick cookie sheets allow you to warm crusty breads for a perfect complement to your stovetop goodies or whip together a batch of Rach's Kahlua Chocolate Chunk Cookies for a special post-dinner treat!
- The porcelain enamel cookware is durable and dependable, heating food evenly and reducing hot spots.
- The nonstick interiors release food effortlessly for easy cleanup.
- The stylish cookware features a two-tone gradient exterior to add flair to your kitchen.
- Rubberized dual-riveted handles provide a comfortable grip
- Tempered glass lids on covered pieces form a tight seal with the cookware to help hold in heat and moisture.
- Oven Safe to 350°F - 500°F
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Clean and Care: Hand wash only
- Includes: 1-Quart Covered Saucepan, 2-Quart Covered Saucepan, 6-Quart Covered Stockpot, 8.5-Inch Skillet10-Inch Skillet, 3-Quart Covered Saute, Two 10-Inch by 15-Inch Rachael Ray Cookie Pans with Orange Silicone Grips
- Made In: Thailand
- Made Of: Nonstick - Enamel
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 20.48 lb.
- Color: Orange
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
- Nice color
- Not Even A Year
everyday cooking. i love the color and the spoon they worked good. but the Teflon is already peeling off the pots and pans and i only had them for 9m
- Was this a gift?:
One of the frying pan lids was dented. I returned it but have not heard back from company. I am hoping for a replacement lid.
I love these pots and pans, I finally decided I was a good enough cook to get some real kitchen tools! I treated myself to these and am thrilled with them, and I love orange!
i love my stuff but one of the tops to the box was bend up
I love the cookware that I have purchased and think it was good value.