Add a vibrant pop of color to brighten your stovetop when cooking up your family's favorite soups and family-style pastas with the Rachael Ray Porcelain II 8-Quart Covered Oval Pasta Pot with Pour Spout.
The generously sized pasta pot is perfect for entertaining and tackling your larger items, from large fruit and corn on the cob to cooking long noodles, such as lasagna or pappardelle. Whether cooking a party-size Touchdown Chili or simple chicken and rice, this pot is a handy helper. The clever oval shape allows you to fit more pans on your stovetop, and the two short side handles take up less room in your cabinets. How great is that?! The attractive two-tone porcelain exterior heats evenly and quickly to avoid hot spots that lead to burning and the nonstick interior provides effortless food release, even of starchy spaghetti noodles. Cleanup is a breeze with this handy Rachael Ray Porcelain II 8-Quart Covered Oval Pasta Pot with Pour Spout! This bright yellow pot looks great with the other colorful items from Rach's kitchen collections, so mix and match for a perfect pop of color on your tabletop or stove.
- The unique oval shape of this pasta pot allows you to fit on one burner without giving up all the others. A convenient pour spout makes draining liquids much easier.
- A beautiful porcelain exterior adds a punch of color to your kitchen and is easy to clean. Plus this cookware heats quickly and evenly, reducing "hot spots" that can burn foods.
- Long-lasting nonstick interior allows food to slide off and makes cleanup quick and easy.
- Rubberized dual-riveted handles provide a comfortable grip
- Tempered glass lid to watch your foods cook without having to remove the lid to keep moisture locked in.
- Oven Safe to 350°F
- Lifetime Limited Warranty