For dynamic dinner duos such as steak and skillet potatoes or warm and inviting breakfasts of sausage and eggs, make your next mealtime fun and easy with the Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Twin Pack.
With a bright pop of color and top-quality construction, this two-piece skillet set will open up your mealtime possibilities. Sear a juicy burger and carmelize onions and peppers for a topping — both at the same time for an impressive lunch. With a bold hard enamel surface, these pans heat evenly and quickly, reducing hot spots that lead to burning. Use the 9.25-Inch pan for Rach's 15-minute Skillet Tamale Pie, and pull out the 11-inch skillet for her fluffy Chicken and Rice Pilaf Skillet Supper. With a long-lasting nonstick surface, food releases effortlessly so cleanup is a cinch. Oven safe to 350°F, the Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Twin Pack will make easy work of your next big dinner. And the colorful enamel surfaces look fantastic with the other vibrant pieces in Rachael's cookware collections.
- Durable construction heats quickly and evenly, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods.
- Long-lasting nonstick interiors provide effortless food release and help make cleanup a cinch.
- Exciting and fun two-tone exterior color makes a bold style statement and allows cooks to show off their personality in the kitchen.
- Comfortable grippy handles are double riveted for extra strength.
- Oven Safe to 350°F
- Lifetime Limited Warranty