Whip up all your favorite pairings, from breakfast sausage and scrambled eggs to a juicy bacon bit burger with italian-style skillet potatoes, with the Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Twin Pack.
With a bright pop of color and top-quality construction, this two-piece skillet set will open up your mealtime possibilities. Sear a spinach and artichoke stuffed chicken breast and or fry up a manchego cheese stuffed sammie for an impressive lunch — your stovetop meals are fun and easy with this dynamic duo. With a bold hard enamel surface, these pans heat evenly and quickly, reducing hot spots that lead to burning. Use the 9.25-Inch pan for Rach's 15-minute Skillet Tamale Pie, and pull out the 11-inch skillet for her fluffy Chicken and Rice Pilaf Skillet Supper. With a long-lasting nonstick surface, food releases effortlessly so cleanup is a cinch. Oven safe to 350°F, the Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Twin Pack will make easy work of your next big dinner. And the colorful enamel surfaces look fantastic with the other vibrant pieces in Rachael's cookware collections.
- Durable construction heats quickly and evenly, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods.
- Long-lasting nonstick interiors provide effortless food release and help make cleanup a cinch.
- Exciting and fun two-tone exterior color makes a bold style statement and allows cooks to show off their personality in the kitchen.
- Comfortable grippy handles are double riveted for extra strength.
- Oven Safe to 350°F
- Lifetime Limited Warranty