As soon as you cook with the cleverly designed Rachael Ray Hard Enamel 5-Quart Covered Oval Saute with Helper Handle, you'll wonder why we ever made pans to look any different!
The stylish oval cooker not only adds a little punch of color to your kitchen, but it adds some extra space to your stovetop for those busy days in the kitchen. A convenient pour spout makes it a cinch to drain excess fat or make use of all the yummy juices from your rosemary chicken. Make mushroom risotto, braised kale and so much more with this eye-catching saute pan. The bold two-toned blue hard enamel exterior heats evenly and quickly, helping to reduce hot spots that leak to burning. And a nonstick interior provides effortless food release, so you can get that great crispy rice on your paella without it sticking to the pan. With deep, straight sides, this covered saute pan is ideal for preparing Rach's Que Pasta Mexican Mac N' Cheese. And with the wide, easy-to-grip helper handle that is dual riveted for strength, the Rachael Ray Hard Enamel 5-Quart Covered Oval Saute Pan makes it easy to move, turn and pour. Braise short ribs and finish them off in the oven with this versatile saute pan. Oven safe up to 350°F, this multi-purpose kitchen helper coordinates beautifully with the other colorful items in Rachael's cookware collections.
- Durable construction heats quickly and evenly, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods; the innovative oval shape takes up less room on the cooktop.
- Exciting and fun two-tone exterior color makes a bold style statement; long-lasting nonstick interior provides effortless food release and helps make cleanup a cinch.
- Comfortable grippy handles are double riveted for extra strength; helper handle aids in moving the sauté between kitchen stations.
- Shatter-resistant glass lid allows the cooking process to be monitored without losing heat or moisture.
- Oven Safe to 350°F
- Lifetime Limited Warranty