Easily toast up a ham & cheese sammie on the stovetop or fry a single egg for protein at breakfast with the handy Rachael Ray Hard Enamel 8.5-Inch Skillet.
The bold and stylish hard enamel skillet is perfect for smaller-sized stovetop tasks, such as carmelizing onions for your burgers or browning ground turkey for a couple tacos. With a colorful two-toned hard enamel exterior, this stylish Rachael Ray Hard Enamel 8-Quart Covered Oval Pasta Pot heats evenly and quickly, helping to reduce hot spots that leak to burning. And the long-lasting nonstick surface proves effortless food release — so great for sauces and scooping up all the flavorful herbs and spices in your potato and veggie hash. The small Rachael Ray Hard Enamel 8.5-Inch Skillet comes in handy when quickly heating up a chicken breast to add to a quesadilla or warming a burger for lunch. And it's heat safe up to 350°F, so you can finish it off in the oven to melt a little Swiss cheese on top. The grippy handle, which is dual riveted for strength, makes flipping, turning and moving the skillet a cinch and the bright color looks fantastic with the other vibrant items in Rachael's cookware collections.
- The skillet's sturdy construction and hard enamel exterior finish offer outstanding durability and even heat distribution.
- A long-lasting nonstick interior releases food effortlessly and makes cleanup a snap.
- The grippy handle is rubberized for comfort and dual riveted for strength.
- Two-tone gradient color adds flair to the stovetop, making the skillet a perfect complement to many other pieces in the Rachael Ray® collections.
- Oven Safe to 350°F
- Lifetime Limited Warranty