Turn up the heat on your stovetop, and savor in the tasty treats your able to cook up with the convenient and colorful Rachael Ray Hard Enamel 12.5-Inch Open Skillet.
With a durable construction that offers outstanding heat distribution, this skillet makes easy work of browning bacon and cooking fluffy scrambled eggs for a breakfast that will have your family and friends asking for more. With a bold two-toned hard enamel exterior, this stylish pan heats evenly and quickly, helping to reduce hot spots that leak to burning. And with a long-lasting nonstick surface, you'll be able to savor every last drop of Rach's Shroom and Snap Pea Sauté when using the Rachael Ray Hard Enamel 12.5-Inch Open Skillet. Yum! The matching grippy handle is rubberized and dual riveted for a confident hold, and it's heat safe up to 350°F for those recipes that call for finishing in the oven. For a stylish stovetop that makes cooking fun and easy, look to this handy skillet and the rest of the colorful cookware from Rachael's collections.
- The skillet's sturdy construction and hard enamel exterior finish offer outstanding durability and even heat distribution.
- A long-lasting nonstick interior releases food effortlessly and makes cleanup a snap.
- The grippy handle is rubberized for comfort and dual riveted for strength.
- Two-tone gradient color adds flair to the stovetop, making the skillet a perfect complement to many other pieces in the Rachael Ray® collections.
- Oven Safe to 350°F
- Lifetime Limited Warranty