Make a family-sized omelette for a special breakfast or turn tasty meatballs in homemade marinara — with the sturdy and convenient Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II 12.5-Inch Skillet, cooking your favorite comfort foods is a cinch!
With a durable construction that offers outstanding heat distribution, you'll love counting on this skillet for your stovetop tasks, from browning bacon and cooking fluffy scrambled eggs for a breakfast to preparing Rach's yummy Seared Ahi Tuna with Wasabi Vinaigrette. With a hard-anodized construction, this stylish pan heats evenly and quickly, helping to reduce hot spots that lead to burning. And with a long-lasting nonstick surface, you'll be able to savor every last drop of Rach's Shroom and Snap Pea Sauté when using the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II 12.5-Inch Skillet. Delish! The orange grippy handle is rubberized and dual riveted for a confident hold, and it's heat safe up to 350°F for those recipes that call for finishing in the oven. For a stylish stovetop that makes cooking simple, look to this handy skillet and the rest of the colorful cookware from Rachael's collections.
- Hard-anodized construction heats swiftly and evenly.
- Interior is coated in durable nonstick for impeccable food release.
- The skillet's grippy handle is rubberized for comfort and dual riveted for strength.
- Dishwasher safe
- This skillet works great with many other pieces in the Rachael Ray® collections.
- Oven Safe to 350°F
- Lifetime Limited Warranty