Whether browning French Toast for breakfast or Sweet and Sour Pork for dinner, the one tool you need to get it done with style and ease is the Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized II 5-Quart Covered Oval Saute with Helper Handle.
The convenient oval cooker not only adds a little punch of color to your kitchen, but it adds some extra space to your stovetop for those busy days in the kitchen. Make mushroom risotto, braised kale and so much more with this eye-catching saute pan. The durable hard-anodized aluminum construction heats evenly and quickly, helping to reduce hot spots that leak to burning. And a nonstick interior provides effortless food release, so you can get that great crispy rice on your paella without it sticking to the pan. With deep, straight sides, this covered saute pan is ideal for preparing Rach's Que Pasta Mexican Mac N' Cheese. And with the wide, easy-to-grip helper handle that is dual riveted for strength, the Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized II 5-Quart Covered Oval Saute Pan makes it easy to move, turn and pour. Braise short ribs and finish them off in the oven with this versatile saute pan. Oven safe up to 350°F, this multi-purpose kitchen helper coordinates beautifully with the other colorful items in Rachael's cookware collections.
- Hard-anodized construction heats swiftly and evenly; the pan’s interior is coated in durable nonstick for impeccable food release.
- The unique oval shape of this saute pan takes up less space on the stovetop, and the pan's deep sides provide extra capacity.
- Grippy handles are rubberized for comfort and dual riveted for strength.
- The shatter-resistant glass lid forms a snug seal to lock in heat and moisture.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Oven Safe to 350°F
- Lifetime Limited Warranty