Nothing beats a little pork and eggs in the morning, so whether you prefer an omelette with bacon or scrambled eggs and sausage, the Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized II 10-Inch Skillet is the one pan you'll need to get the job done.
For any meal of the day, the skillet makes an attractive stovetop accessory, which can always be on the ready to suit any of your cravings. From yummy skillet potatoes to a grilled brie and fig sammy, the versatile pan will ensure your food gets the perfect toasting brown without burning. The hard-anodized construction promotes fast and even heating, reducing hot spots that lead to scorching and the long-lasting nonstick surface allows food to release with ease. With a rubberized grippy handle in Rach's signature orange, you can flip, turn and transfer with no fuss. And the Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized II 10-Inch Skillet is oven safe up to 350°F, ideal for searing a juicy burger and finishing off in the oven with a little melted gouda. Yum! This dishwasher-safe skillet is works great with the many other items from Rachael's cookware collections.
- Hard-anodized construction heats swiftly and evenly.
- Interior is coated in durable nonstick for impeccable food release.
- The grippy handle is rubberized for comfort and dual riveted for strength.
- Dishwasher safe
- This skillet works great with many other pieces in the Rachael Ray® collections.
- Oven Safe to 350°F
- Lifetime Limited Warranty