Holiday cooking is about to become a little easier. Whip up a quick No Fail Gravy or treat your family to a delish rice pudding and don't miss a single morsel with this Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized 3-Quart Covered Oval Saucepan with Two Pour Spouts.
With a durable construction to reduce scorching and a long-lasting nonstick interior, your sauces, soups and scrumptious desserts will be a real treat. The quality hard-anodized aluminum construction of this pot promotes quick and even heating, which reduces hot spots that lead to burning. And the unique oval shape gives you extra precious space on the stove top. How cool is that?! For an easy morning oatmeal, this pot's shatter-resistant glass allows you to monitor the food without releasing heat or moisture and that nonstick surface is ideal for easy cleanup. With a bright, rubberized handle that is dual riveted for strength and two pour spouts for lefties or righties, this Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized 3-Quart Covered Oval Saucepan with Two Pour Spouts is an essential tool for your stovetop. Mix and match with other colorful pieces from Rach's cookware collections for a superior and stylish home kitchen.
- Long-lasting hard-anodized construction heats swiftly and evenly.
- Interior is coated in durable nonstick for impeccable food release and easy cleanup.
- The saucepan's oval shape takes up less room on the cooktop; the handy pour spout is ideal for transferring sauces and straining off liquids.
- Colorful grippy handle is rubberized for comfort and double riveted for strength; a shatter-resistant glass lids makes it easy to monitor foods while they cook.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Oven Safe to 350°F
- Lifetime Limited Warranty