Craving a late-night treat of warm buttered popcorn and hot peppermint chocolate? Whipping it up is a breeze thanks to the convenient and cozy Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Nonstick 3/4-Quart Butter Warmer.
Easily melt butter to pour over grilled artichokes or heat up an individual serving of cider for a hot toddy with this rustic and earthy warmer. With a hard enamel porcelain exterior and durable aluminum construction, this tiny pot heats evenly, and the nonstick pan with pour spout makes a perfect addition to the table when serving delish lemon-tarragon clarified butter for a lobster feast. The Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Nonstick 3/4-Quart Butter Warmer is easy to use and cleans like a breeze, with an attractive espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick surface that releases foods effortlessly. This versatile warmer with strong, rubberized stainless steel handle is oven safe up to 400°F and suitable for stovetops, except induction.
- Rachael Ray® Cucina Cookware features rustic, modern color, functionality and design to enhance mealtime warmth and hospitality.
- Crafted with durable aluminum and a sturdy hard enamel porcelain exterior to promote even heating; the small size of the saucepan aids in melting and heating foods quickly.
- Distinctive espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick releases foods effortlessly, complements the exterior, and cleans up easily.
- The 0.75-quart butter warmer boasts a dual-riveted rubberized stainless steel handle and a convenient pour spout.
- Oven Safe to 400°F
- Lifetime Limited Warranty