Preparing your favorite foods is twice as nice with the stylish and easy-to-use Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick Twin Pack Skillet Set.
These beautifully crafted pans, with attractive pumpkin-hued handles, blend top-quality performance with a rustic charm that makes cooking your favorite comfort foods a cinch! Sturdy on your stovetop, thanks to a hard-anodized aluminum base, these skillets heat evenly and quickly for an expertly browned omelette or perfectly pan-seared steak. And Rach's color sense meets convenience with the espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick surface, which releases food effortlessly, so you get every tasty morsel of your garlic and shallot pasta sauce. The 9-1/4-inch and 11 1/2-inch skillets are ideal for sauteing summer squash or cooking a hearty batch of Canadian bacon. Yum! Heat safe up to 400°F, the Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick Twin Pack Skillet Set is suitable for ovens and stovetops, except induction. And they complement the rest of the vibrant and versatile cookware in her Cucina collection.
- Crafted from sturdy hard-anodized aluminum for fast, even heating, and to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods.
- The appealing espresso-colored nonstick is PFOA-free and long-lasting to provide easy food release and cleanup.
- Offering a comfortable grasp, the silicone-over-stainless-steel handles are dual riveted for added strength and boast earthy, modern color.
- Suitable for all stovetops except induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Oven Safe to 400°F
- Lifetime Limited Warranty