When cooking up a batch of Italian meatball soup for friends and family, savor in the style and simplicity of the Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized 10-Quart Covered Stock Pot.
Rustic charm of the Old World blends seamlessly with modern design for a vibrant and versatile kitchen tool made with hard-anodized aluminum to provide fast and even heating, which reduces hot spots that can burn food. This stock pot can cook melt-in-your-mouth pot roasts and simmer delish stoups, with an attractive espresso-colored interior that is PFOA-free and nonstick for easy cleanup. The Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized 10-Quart Covered stock pot is oven safe up to 400°F and is suitable for all stovetops, except induction. And with silicone-over-stainless steel handles, this pot easily transfers from oven to table for a delicious, heart-warming home cooked meal.
- Crafted from sturdy hard-anodized aluminum for fast, even heating, and to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods.
- The appealing espresso-colored nonstick is PFOA-free and long-lasting to provide easy food release and cleanup.
- Offering a comfortable grasp, the silicone-over-stainless-steel handles are dual riveted for added strength and boast earthy, modern color.
- Suitable for all stovetops except induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Oven Safe to 400°F
- Lifetime Limited Warranty