Double the performance and style in your kitchen with the Rachael Ray Cucina 2-Piece Japanese Stainless Steel Santoku Knife Set.
These colorful knives not only add a touch of color to your countertop, but the super sharp Japanese stainless steel blades offer premium performance, so even cutting the slipperiest tomatoes or toughest squashes is a cinch. The 5-inch Santoku knife is ideal for mincing garlic and other small veggies while the larger 7-inch blade makes easy work of slicing and dicing. Both corrosion-resistant blades have small air pockets that help prevent food from sticking, so you can prep your thinly sliced cheeses and meats with ease. The Rachael Ray Cucina 2-Piece Japanese Stainless Steel Santoku Knife Set features comfy handles with rubberized grips to give you a confident hold, and each knife comes with a matching protective sheath. For long-lasting performance with a touch of personality, these knives are a perfect upgrade to help you have fun in your kitchen.
- Rachael Ray Cucina Cutlery is crafted from premium-quality Japanese steel for long-lasting knife performance.
- The finely-honed blades are corrosion-resistant, and deliver exceptional slicing and cutting.
- The cutlery handles are shaped for comfortable grasp, with colorful rubberized grips to provide solid, confident handhold.
- Each knife includes its own sturdy plastic sheath to protect the blade and the edge between uses.
- This cutlery set complements the other stylishly fun and functional kitchenware in the Rachael Ray Cucina collection.
- Quality Assurance Guarantee