Rachael Ray Cucina 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Cranberry Red
This bright and beautiful collection of dishes is perfect for adding a fun pop of color to favorite family meals and sets a festive scene for your next get-together. Crafted from durable, solid stoneware with an earthy glazed finish, these charming plates, bowls and mugs offer convenient modern functionality as well as unique character. Each piece from Rachael Ray's Cucina 16-Piece Dinnerware Set is heat safe up to 250°F for 30 minutes, so you can keep your food warm in the oven until it's ready to be taken to the table. And the stoneware is also microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe for added convenience. Mix and match these artisan-styled dinnerware with the other colorful items from Rach's Cucina collection for a truly harmonious table that is true to your personality.
- Crafted from durable, solid stoneware and glazed with earthy, rustic color; brandishes subtle handcrafted texture with antiqued character.
- The 16-piece dinnerware set blends relaxed Old World charm with modern functionality.
- Microwave and freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe
- Pairs beautifully with pasta bowls, appetizer plates and other dishes from the Rachael Ray Cucina Dinnerware collection.
- Oven Safe to 250°F for up to 30 minutes
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
- Clean and Care: Dishwasher Safe
- Includes: Four 10.5" Dinner Plates, Four 8" Salad Plates, Four 5.5" Cereal Bowls, Four 12 oz. Mugs
- Made In: China
- Made Of: Stoneware
- Weight: 18 lb.
- Color: Red
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Dishwasher Safe
Color isn't Red Cranberry! It's a brick color with a pink tone. My husband pitch the inner box so they won't let me return I did save other shipping box with all info on it but I'm not going out and paying a large amount of money on packing material. So I'm stuck with them. Very pitted and on one plate it isn't even painted and some with scratch's so deep it goes pass color. Some of the dishes were very dusty on bottoms, not sure where they were sitting. I called the phone number but didn't get anywhere. So I'm stuck with these bad dishes. Would of that Rachael Ray wouldn't even wanted her name on these, and then have people stuck with them. With her name I would of thought it would have been a better product. Very disappointed! Will not buy another product from her.