With all-purpose versatility that matches your distinct personal style, the Rachael Ray Cucina, 12-1/2-Inch Spoonula is a mealtime must-have that your kitchen needs!
Lending a helping hand in scrambling eggs, sauteing veggies or flipping pork chops, this clever and attractive tool makes an ideal partner to Rachael's Cucina cookware tools. Featuring a beautiful and sustainable acacia wood handle and sturdy silicone head, this spoon is delicate enough on your nonstick pans, yet sturdy enough to do the heavy lifting, such as dishing out rich casseroles or transferring burgers to their buns. The uniquely shaped sides of the spoonula are ideal for stirring and scraping, so you don't miss one drop of delicious chocolate sauce for Rach's Irish Coffee Pots de Creme. Heat safe to 450°F, the Rachael Ray Cucina, 12-1/2-Inch Spoonula can sit conveniently on the side of the skillet so it's never too far away. Handwashing is recommended to preserve the wood's attractive finish.
- Crafted from beautiful acacia wood and features a colorful silicone head.
- Combining the functionality of a spatula and a spoon, this versatile, modern rustic kitchen tool is suitable for nonstick cookware.
- Heat safe to 450°F.
- Handwashing is recommended to preserve the wood’s beautiful finish.
- Complements Cucina serveware and cookware, along with many other inviting pieces from the Rachael Ray Cucina collection.
- Heat Safe to 450°F
- Quality Assurance Guarantee