Rachael Ray 7-Inch Santoku Knife, Orange
SKU ID #536917
Our Price $14.99
List Price $30.00
Your Savings $15.01 50%
Availability: Currently Sold Out
No more crying in the kitchen — dicing onions is super fast and easy peasy with the Rachael Ray Cutlery 7-Inch Santoku Knife. With a top-quality Japanese Stainless Steel blade that is corrosion resistant and long-lasting, chopping up veggies has never been easier. Quickly slice some slippery tomatoes for a yummy BLT Burger or chop through a boneless chicken breast to lay over Rach's Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Salad. The secret to a simple meal is great tools, and this super-sharp Rachael Ray Cutlery 7-inch Japanese Stainless Steel Santoku Knife offers exceptional slicing and dicing. With a comfortable, grippy handle and matching protective sheath, in Rachael's signature orange, you can add a pop of color to your kitchen and take your prep work from dull to delightful with this handy knife!
- Crafted from top-quality Japanese stainless steel for keen and long-lasting cutting performance.
- Corrosion-resistant, the knife’s blade is designed for exceptional slicing.
- Comfortable grippy handle features Rachael’s signature orange hue to add a pop of color to the countertop while offering a confident grasp.
- Plastic protective sheath helps to preserve the blade’s sharp edge when not in use.
- This santoku knife complements many other items in the vibrant Rachael Ray collections.
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
- Clean and Care: Hand wash only
- Includes: 7" santoku knife with sheath
- Made In: China
- Made Of: Japanese Stainless Steel
- Weight: 0.8 lb.
- Color: Orange