Rachael Ray 1.5-Quart Teakettle, Orange
A piping hot cup of coffee, tea or Rach's peppermint hot chocolate can be just what you need when you start to get tired in the middle of the day. The Rachael Ray 1.5-Quart Curve Whistling Teakettle makes that midday slump a little easier. The modern, curved handle ensures your hands stay away from the steam and a wide lid removes easily to fill and then seals tightly back up. With a distinct whistle to signal when it's ready, this teakettle has a handy flip-up spout lever at your fingertips for easy breezy operation. The porcelain enamel exterior is easy to clean and built to last. Whenever your day calls for a quick pick-me-up, this kettle will be a colorful reminder that it's just a quick fix away!
- The compact teakettle features an elegantly curved handle that complements the kettle’s shape for a fun look in the kitchen.
- The beautiful, rich porcelain enamel exterior color looks great and is easy to clean.
- The convenient whistle feature signals when water is at a boil.
- A spout lever is at your fingertips for easy operation.
- Handwashing recommended.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Capacity: 1.5-Quart
- Clean and Care: Hand wash only
- Made In: Thailand
- Made Of: Nonstick - Enamel
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 2.9 lb.
- Color: Orange
Reviewed by 8 customers
Displaying reviews 1-8
- Was this a gift?:
- Looks Nice
After 3 years of very infrequent use, the kettle started to rust at the handle and it is so bad that the rust is even noticeable on the inside of the kettle!
Big Manufacturing and quality issue!
The nice look is not enough!!
- Was this a gift?:
Smaller than I thought - its good for one person to a couple. So I gave it to my girlfriend and she loves it. Im going to order the larger one!
For me the size is just right also the weight, I love the color.
I respect the name on the product.
Fantastic little kettle I have ever used.
Loved the color, style etc.
Oh my gosh...I absolutely LOVE this teakettle! It's the perfect size and I like the way it looks in my kitchen. I would highly recommend it.
The tea pot arrived in good condition and my wife likes the Rachael Ray products.