Rachael Ray 10-Inch Serving Bowl, Purple
Create delicious and memorable meals with the fun and functional serveware by Rachael Ray, adding a little color to your favorite comfort foods. Once dinner is done, it's time to focus on the table settings — which is where the Rachael Ray 10-inch Round Serving Bowl comes in! Whether sharing some spinach and artichoke dip or digging into a bowl of roasted brussels sprouts, this gorgeous bowl will add a touch of brightness to your everyday meals. The vibrant colors of Rachael Ray's cookware, dinnerware and serveware can be mixed and matched to bring a festive and distinctive look to your decor. Best of all, the flared edge of this bowl makes it easy to grab as you transfer this dish from oven-to-table. That's right, it's even oven safe up to 500°F. How good is that?!
- The Round & Square collection combines circular traditional design with a contemporary squared base with flared edges that provide a confident grip.
- Conveniently, this serving bowl is safe to use in the microwave, dishwasher and freezer.
- The serving bowl can go straight from the oven - up to 500°F - to the table.
- This high-quality stoneware serving bowl is perfect for stylish entertaining or for a relaxed weekday meal and brings color, style and personality to the home.
- Oven Safe to 500°F
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
- Capacity: 10-Inch
- Clean and Care: Dishwasher Safe
- Made In: China
- Made Of: Stoneware
- Weight: 3.9 lb.
- Color: Purple
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about this product:
Let me start with I love Rachel's line of bake ware it's stylish and I love the fact that she added the eggplant color to her line. I try to buy her stuff when it's on sale because I think it's a bit pricey. This is the first Serving item that I have purchased, I thought the bowl was kind of small for the price but I still love it.