Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized II 3-qt. Covered Oval Saute
You May Also Like:
- Rachael Ray Stoneware 2-pc. EVOO and Vinegar Set: White
- $39.99 $29.95
- Rachael Ray 4-qt. Garbage Bowl: Blue
- $24.99 $19.95
From crispy hash for a Saturday morning breakfast to a scrumptious stir fry for a weeknight supper, this Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Oval Saute is perfect for making delicious dishes sun up to sun down. The unique oval shape offers a distinctive design for more versatility and stovetop space, so cooking a savory pork tenderloin or two for a gathering of family and friends is easy. The durable hard-anodized construction promotes even heating to help reduce hot spots that can often burn foods, and the handy shatter-resistant glass lid is great for keeping an eye on things as they cook, without losing heat or moisture. The interior of this pan features a long-lasting nonstick coating, making food release effortless and cleanup a snap. The vibrantly colored rubberized grippy handle is dual riveted for extra strength and comfortable to grasp. Oven safe to 350°F, this oval saute pan, and other pieces from Rachael’s cookware and bakeware collections, are a recipe for fun in the kitchen.
- Hard-anodized construction promotes even heating to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods.
- With an interior featuring a long-lasting nonstick coating, food release is effortless, making cleanup a snap.
- The vibrantly colored rubberized grippy handle is dual riveted for extra strength and is comfortable to grasp.
- A shatter-resistant glass lid makes it easy to keep an eye on foods as they cook without losing heat or moisture.
- Oven safe to 350°F, this oval saute is a great addition to every kitchen and complements the rest of Rachael’s cookware and bakeware collections.
|Cleaning & Care||:||Dishwasher Safe|
|Warranty||:||Lifetime Limited Warranty|