Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II 8-qt. Pasta Pot: Blue Gradient
by Rachael Ray
100% Satisfaction Guarantee, See DetailsIN STOCK. Item No. 359735
Usually ships in
2 to 4 business days
Ships from: Supplier
Gift wrap is available for this item
You May Also Like:
- Rachael Ray Tools & Gadgets 2-pc. Tong Set: Blue
- $39.99 $23.96
- Rachael Ray 4-qt. Garbage Bowl: Blue
- $40.00 $15.96
The stockpot is a pan you'll use day in and day out. Whether you're boiling pasta, making a batch of chili or cooking grains, this pan is just the right size. When it's not on the stovetop, its two short side handles help it take up less space in your cabinet. The stockpot is made of hard-anodized aluminum, a material preferred for its even heat distribution, giving you even heating throughout the pan, even up the sides. The nonstick cooking surface means you don't need to worry about food sticking or about scrubbing dirty pans - cleanup is a breeze.
- UNIQUE OVAL SHAPE - The unique oval shape of this pasta pot allows you to fit it on one burner without giving up all the others.
- BEAUTIFUL AND FUNCTIONAL - A stylish two-tone exterior adds color and style to any kitchen. Plus, this cookware heats quickly and evenly, reducing “hot spots” that can burn foods.
- NONSTICK INTERIOR – A long-lasting nonstick interior allows food to slide off and makes cleanup quick and easy.
- GRIPPY HANDLES – The rubberized dual-riveted handles are comfortable to hold and oven safe to 350°F.
- TEMPERED GLASS LID – Watch your foods cook without having to remove the lid to keep moisture locked in.
|Cleaning & Care||:||Handwash Only|
|Special Features||:||Not Recommended for use on Ceramic/Glasstop Stoves|