EFFECTIVE DATE: November 1, 2009
Reviewing, Changing Your Information or Unsubscribing
At any time you can unsubscribe, correct or update your information or modify your preferences pertaining to our newsletters, and mailing list.
o On the RachaelRayStore.com Site: Click on the "Help" button at the top of the home page then on the appropriate link under the "subscriptions" to change your information.
o By e-mail: Send an email request to Customer Service at email@example.com.
o By postal mail: Please include your email address and mail your request to us at Cooking.com, 4086 Del Rey Avenue, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, Attention: Customer Service.
o By phone: Call toll-free at 1-800-571-6316.
By e-mail: Send an email request to Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out of any email communications or third party use of personal information for marketing or advertising purposes; or
By postal mail: Please include your email address and mail your request to us at 4086 Del Rey Avenue, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, Attention: Customer Service.
Cooking.com respects your privacy. The online store, RachaelRayStore.com, exists as a service to you. In order to provide you with the best products, timely information and quality customer service; we record a variety of information from your visits to RachaelRayStore.com. To protect your privacy and to keep you informed as a consumer, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and to highlight your options about the way your information is collected and used by RachaelRayStore.com.
· When you enter personal information into the shopping cart at RachaelRayStore.com, we collect your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card information, if provided. We use this information to fulfill your order and to communicate with you about your order. In fulfilling your order, we may share a portion of your personal information with outside parties only to the extent necessary to fulfill your order. In addition,
· When you send a gift and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's name and postal address. We use this information only to ship the product and to confirm delivery of the order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to fulfill that order. We only use gift message information for that purpose, and we only disclose that information to the person receiving the gift.
· When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletters, RachaelRayStore.com collects your e-mail address so that we can send you our e-mail newsletters with special offers and updates about products and services. You can unsubscribe from our e-mail newsletters at any time by (i) clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any electronic newsletter that you receive from us; or (ii) following the steps outlined below in the section "Reviewing, Changing Your Information or Unsubscribing."
· When you create a My Account, RachaelRayStore.com collects your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. You can use your My Account on RachaelRayStore.com to update your account information, save addresses where you have sent products and track orders.
· When you enter a sweepstakes sponsored by Cooking.com through RachaelRayStore.com, we may ask for any or all of the following information: your name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number. To determine exactly what information is gathered and may be shared for any individual sweepstakes, please check the official rules of the actual sweepstakes.
· RachaelRayStore.com may share information about our customers and visitors with trusted service providers who provide Cooking.com affiliated companies and online stores with specific services and/or administer activities offered on RachaelRayStore.com. (For example, we may provide customer information to companies that analyze our clickstream data in order to help us better serve your customer needs.)
· RachaelRayStore.com also may use non-identifying and aggregate information (as opposed to identifiable individual information) about our customers and/or visitors to better design our website and we may provide it to future advertisers and other third parties.
· On rare occasions, RachaelRayStore.com may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law to do so, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cooking.com, our users, or others. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
· If you advise us in writing via one of the methods set forth above that you do not wish for use to share any personal information about you to any third party for any marketing or commercial purpose, we will comply with your request and remove your personal information subsequent to 10 days after the date that your written request has been made.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to this information or making corrections.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
|Help Index||Back To Shop|